Tap your creativity and finish pending projects
Performance - Creativity
Were there times when your creative energy was at its peak. You’ve felt yourself in a state of “flow”. But then there were also times when you’ve felt stuck, nothing worked and you found it hard to remain focused. If you are the same person, then what changed on those different occasions.
Well, as per Tim Gallwey, it is your inner game that works for/against you. An inner game is what every individual plays within the mind against obstacles like self-doubt, nervousness, lack of concentration, regrets and self-condemnation.
Performance (P) = potential (p) – interference (i)
Becoming efficient is all about mastering your inner game. A total belief in likelihood of your success. When one overcomes the internal interferences like self-doubt, one moves on to achieve excellence.
As your Coach and partner in this process, I will help you to:
- Uncover the interferences that are holding you back
- Overcome limiting beliefs and self-doubt
- Unblock your creative mojo.
- Define and prioritize your work.
- Identify conditions that propel you towards excellence.
- Focus on small steps that would keep you moving forward.
- Become efficient and creative by organizing your work
- Form simple habits and routines that would push you forward
- Strike a balance between work and life goals.
- Establish a personal roadmap that would act as your compass.
- Hold you accountable for your plans and actions.
More options for you:
Let’s connect socially:
813, Defence Colony, Sainikpuri, Hyderabad, India – 500094
MON-FRI: 10 – 17
SAT: 10 – 13